Thank you for attending the 2015 National Hydropower Association Annual Conference. Conference presentations are available for all attendees. If you are an NHA Member, you can view the presentations online under Member Resources once you log in to your Member Account. If you are not an NHA member, please contact Diane Lear at email@example.com.
Looking for Marine Energy Technology Symposium (METS) papers? Please click here for access.
Sponsorships for the National Hydropower Association Annual Conference are available and are designed to offer a variety of opportunities to maximize your company's exposure at the event.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: +1 (918) 832.9360
Join industry leaders, state and federal regulatory officials, and key legislative staff to discuss technology, policy and future development options for the hydropower industry at the National Hydropower Association (NHA) Annual Conference.
• Build relationships with policy makers
• Connect with Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) staff on regulatory and compliance issues
• Gain the latest insight on how new projects are moving forward
• Learn about innovative and high quality work going on throughout the industry
• Share operations and maintenance (O&M) best practices supporting operational excellence
• Visit with agencies and collect valuable information
NHA Annual Conference attendees are eligible to receive 14 professional development hours (PDHs).
|COUNTDOWN TO NATIONAL HYDROPOWER|
ASSOCIATION ANNUAL CONFERENCE DAYS HOURS MINUTE SECONDS
Want to be informed of all the event updates?
CLICK HERE so you can start receiving all of the event information as it happens!
|Platinum On-Site Event Guide Sponsor:|
|Platinum Attendee Bags Sponsor:|
|Platinum Attendee Badge Holders Sponsor:|
|Plenary Session Sponsor - Opening Monday:|
|Conference Pads and Pens Sponsor:|
|Congressional Directory Sponsor:|
|Silver Sponsors: President's Luncheon|
|Bronze Sponsor: Coffee Breaks|
|Circle of Hydropower Sponsor:|