Sponsorships for the National Hydropower Association Annual Conference, International Marine Renewable Energy Conference and Marine Energy Technology Symposium are available and are designed to offer a variety of opportunities to maximize your company's exposure at the event.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: +1 (918) 832.9360
NHA Annual Conference attendees are eligible to receive 14 professional development hours (PDHs).
Join industry leaders, state and federal regulatory officials, and key legislative staff to discuss technology, policy and future development options for the waterpower industry at the National Hydropower Association (NHA) Annual Conference co-located with the International Marine Renewable Energy Conference and the Marine Energy Technology Symposium.
• Build relationships with policy makers
• Connect with Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) staff on regulatory and compliance issues
• Gain the latest insight on how new projects are moving forward
• Learn about innovative and high quality work going on throughout the industry
• Share operations and maintenance (O&M) best practices supporting operational excellence
• Visit with agencies and collect valuable information
The METS 2016 organizing committee is seeking 3-5 page extended abstracts that focus on the design, analysis, environmental evaluation, and socio-economic evaluation of wave energy and water current energy converter technologies. Submit your abstract by January 22, 2016.
For more information, CLICK HERE.
|COUNTDOWN DAYS HOURS MINUTE SECONDS|